Harmon.ie just released a comprehensive Industry report on the Microsoft Office 365 Opportunities and Challenges for Microsofrt Partners. I am happy to have been one of the reviews of this report together with other MVP’s and Influencers such as Benjamin Niaulin, Todd Baginski and Patrick Hosch!
Here are the top-level findings – more than 190 Microsoft partners, including SIs, IT outsourcing services and VARs, shared their take on opportunities and uncertainties they face in Microsoft’s move to the mobile cloud:
- End-user adoption of the Microsoft cloud is increasing rapidly
- Email leads the cloud charge, with social and collaboration tools trailing — cloud innovation lags behind cost-cutting for now
- SharePoint is stuck on-premise, making hybrid expertise crucial
- Security and migration concerns linger for both partners and their customers
- Microsoft partners are embracing a best-of-breed, multi-cloud consulting model, indicating the need for new skills and revenue streams in the cloud
Download the comprehensive report, which includes detailed analysis, stats and findings, here: https://pages.harmon.ie/Microsoft-Partner-Survey-2015.html