Earlier this month, the great team at Microsoft Learning launched a new initiative called “The Know It. Prove It.” “ (KiPi) Challenge. During this month-long learning challenge, you’ll earn badges and points, compete against other learning challenges, and best of all, and learn the real-world skills that can make an impact in your job and career.
A few things about the challenge:
- There are 8 different learning tracks, ranging from Cloud Development to Web Development.
- Each track consists of a learning module which is accessible from anywhere so learners can watch video tutorials and do assessments whenever is easy!
- During The Know It. Prove It Challenge, you can track your progress, earn badges and points, compete against other challenges, and share experiences with others who have accepted the challenge.
- Although the challenge officially kicked off on February 1st, it’s not too late to get started.
Let’s focus on the SharePoint & Office 365 tracks of the challenge. Here are their descriptions:
Take this challenge to learn how to get the most out
• Office 365 Performance Management
• Expanding Office 365 with Enterprise Mobility Suite
• Managing Office 365 Identities and Services
Take this challenge to learn how to develop and
• Manage SharePoint Online Documents and Lists
• Support Corner: Configure SharePoint Outbound Hybrid Search
• Office Guides: SharePoint Online Overview for IT Pros
• Office Guides: Apps for Office and SharePoint
• Tuning SQL Server 2012 for SharePoint 2013 Jump Start
• Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Jump Start
• Developing SharePoint Server Advanced Solutions Jump Start
Furthermore, during the Know It. Prove It. challenge, you’ll also have an opportunity to connect with others just like you who are looking to accelerate their tech skills and this starts by completing your profile. After that, you’ll be able to track your progress, share your experiences with other members in the KiPi community. You’ll also receive badges and points, compete against others, and get encouragement to help keep you moving forward!
So don’t hesitate to participate in the challenge and learn more about SharePoint & Office 365 in order to boost your skills and career! Check out the website over here: knowitproveit.com