Yesterday, Microsoft Learning decided to give us an early Christmas Gift and give us 4 exams for the cloud for free! Those exams will allow us to get either a Microsoft Specialist Certification in Azure or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) on Office 365! Here are the eligible exams:
To earn Microsoft Certified Specialist in Azure, pass one or both of these exams:
- 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 70-533: Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
To earn Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate in Office 365, pass both of these exams:
- 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
However, please note the offer is limited to 10 000 vouchers and you must takes all your free exams before December 31st 2014!
Here are the Official Terms and Conditions from Microsoft Learning:
Terms and Conditions for Microsoft Certification Exam Vouchers:
- Offer good until December 31, 2014 for up to a total of 10,000 vouchers distributed worldwide.
- Eligible exams: A voucher may be redeemed to take one of the following MCP exams: 70-532 (beta), 70-533, 70-346 or 70-347. This offer does not include Microsoft Technology Associate exams.
- Offer ends on December 31, 2014 or while supplies last. Individuals must register for and take all exams prior to December 31, 2014.
- Vouchers may not be used for any other offering than the specified offer.
- Microsoft, Prometric and APTCs are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refunds.
- Expired, stolen or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- Vouchers may not be applied to exams that have already been taken.
- Vouchers are nontransferable and are void if altered or revised in any way.
- Any resale or distribution of vouchers is expressly prohibited.
- Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- There is a rescheduling fee for individuals who reschedule or cancel their appointment to take an exam 15 or fewer days before the scheduled date.
- Individuals that cancel or reschedule their appointment to take an exam seventy-two hours or less from the scheduled time will forfeit their exam voucher (voucher cannot be used again).
- Individuals that fail to show up for their scheduled exam appointment will forfeit their exam voucher (voucher cannot be used again).
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- To register for an exam, visit the Prometric website www.prometric.com. You must provide the Voucher code provided by Prometric when registering to take an exam.
- Exam 70-532 is a beta exam and all beta policies apply.
- Due to government gift and ethics laws, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate.
UPDATE(17 Oct 6PM Est): Out of vouchers for now, but MS Learning said more will be released soon! You can always try your luck on the link below!
Update on November 6, 2014:
Great news! Due to popular demand, we have reloaded the voucher portal today. Supply is limited, so visit http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/goodstuff/p/mcp.aspx now to request your voucher.
All vouchers must be used at Prometric testing centers by December 31, 2014. Scroll down for instructions, FAQs, and terms and conditions of this offer.
To get your voucher, go to this page: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/goodstuff/p/mcp.aspx Please note, the site had some troubles lately but MS Learning is fixing it and should be done by the time you read this blog post! To read the official announcement click here.
Share this Offer with your friends on twitter and let them profit as well!
Leave a comment and don’t forget to like the Absolute SharePoint Blog Page on Facebook and to follow me on Twitter here for the latest news and technical articles on SharePoint. Also, don’t forget to check out SharePoint Community.Net for more great SharePoint Content.