A day after announcing the famous Bill Clinton keynote for SPC14, the SharePoint just announced that SPC14 attendees can save 50% on Microsoft exams and even get one free exam! Here is a part of the official announcement:
With Microsoft Training and Certification, you can keep your skills relevant, applicable, and competitive. And with Certification Central onsite at SharePoint Conference, you’ll have the chance to learn, practice, and even talk one-on-one with training experts on a variety of technologies. Microsoft Certification is an industry standard recognized worldwide.
All Microsoft certification exams will be offered at 50% off the regular price for registered SharePoint Conference attendees. We’re even offering one exam* FREE!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to fulfill your certification requirements at a 50% discount during SharePoint Conference 2014. This opportunity is only available to registered SharePoint Conference attendees – at just $75 USD per exam, it’s like getting two exams for the price of one.
Step by Step Exam Registration Instructions From the SPC14 page!:
- Select “Schedule an Exam”
- Select Country “United States,” then select State/Province “Nevada” and then click “Next”
Scroll in Client for “Microsoft” – select from the following Program choices:
- For MCP Exam – select: “Microsoft (070, 071, 074…)” then click “Next”
- You will see a screen with the Microsoft logo and information about the Certification program, click “Next”
- Select the Exam you would like to take, and preferred language, then click “Next”
- Find location: MC60 or MC61 (SharePoint Conference 2014)
- Select “Seat Availability”
When the next page appears you have the option of logging in if you have been to the site before or registering as a new user:
- Note: If you are a new user, please enter a valid e-mail address
- All information for the Microsoft Certification Program will be sent via e-mail. Without a valid email address, you will not receive access to the MCP Secure site or be able to order your Welcome Kit when you achieve your certification
Once you are logged in, select a date and time for your appointment –
- Note: Discount will be available only at SharePoint Conference 2014, March 3-6th.
Under Payment Information in the box that states Promotion Code or Voucher, click Yes
Next to Discount Type, select Promotion Code:
- For 50% off all MCP exams, enter the promo code: SHP50
- Note: If the promo code matches the location and the exam you have selected you will be automatically directed back to the Payment Information Page. If the promo code comes up as invalid, please validate you have selected the correct promo code, location and exam number.
- Please print the confirmation page for your records and note the date and time for your exam.
IMPORTANT: The standard registration fee will appear until you enter the appropriate promo code on the payment page. After entering the promotion code your fees will adjust to reflect the discount once applied.
Link to the official announcement: http://www.sharepointconference.com/content/exams
Link to the Registration instructions & codes: http://www.sharepointconference.com/content/exams/signup
If you want to know what SharePoint Exams you can take, Take a look at my Ultimate SharePoint 2013 Certification Guide!