Every two months, Microsoft releases a Cumulative Update for SharePoint Server, both 2010 and 2013. Here are the links and descriptions for the SharePoint Server 2013 June 2013 Cumulative Update and the other products in the family!
The Knowledge Base (aka Description) articles for June CU are here:
- KB 2817346 – SharePoint Foundation 2013 June 2013 CU
- KB 2817414 – SharePoint Server 2013 June 2013 CU
- KB 2817415 – SharePoint Server 2013 with Project Server June 2013 CU
- KB 2817350 – Office Web Apps Server 2013 June 2013 CU
The Cumulative Updates
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2013 June 2013 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2013 June 2013 CU
- Download Project Server 2013 June 2013 CU
- Download Office Web Apps Server 2013 June 2013 CU
One thing that I would like to draw your attention to is that even if for the SharePoint Server 2013 Cumulative Update, Microsoft says that no reboot is required, however when I installed it in my lab environment, it did ask me for a reboot.
Leave a comment and don’t forget to like us on Facebook here and to follow me on Google+ here and on Twitter here for the latest news and technical articles on SharePoint. Also, don’t forget to check out SharePoint Community.Net for more great SharePoint Content!