Today I have discovered a Microsoft Ignite perk I didn’t know existed before: You can get FREE certification exams at Microsoft Ignite 2019! Fully , 100% Free exams, saving you between 99$ USD to 165$ USD per exam! So far, the only restriction that I have seen is that this only applies to the new role based exams (MS-xxx, AZ-xxx, MD-xxx, MB-xxx) and not the old exams (70-xxx), so this can be the perfect way for you to get Microsoft Certified before the end of the year! Let’s look at how you can get those free exams! Make sure to read until the end for some extra tips!
Scheduling the Free Microsoft Certification exams at Microsoft Ignite 2019
1. First of all, go on the exam page of the exam that you want to take, in this case the MS-101, and click on Schedule Exam.
2. Double Check your MS certification Profile and make sure everything is up to date! At the end of the page click to continue.
3. Unless you work for Microsoft , click on “Continue to Pearson VUE”
4. Choose At a local test center
5. Click on Schedule this exam
6. In the search zone, enter the following number: 32819 . While I would love to say it’s a super secret code, it’s the zip code of the Orlando County Convention Center . Select Microsoft Event Test Center and then click on Next.
7. Go to November, and only the dates of Sunday-Monday during Ignite will be available
8. Choose a date / time you want and then click on next. On the confirmation page at the top you will see the full price, however an Ignite 2019 100% discount will be applied at the bottom! Click on Proceed to Checkout!
9. It’s pretty Much Next-Next-next from here on, accepting policies, and you will not have to enter a payment information!
10. Get to the end and click on confirm! Congratulations, you have signed up for a free Microsoft Exam , getting the best ROI from your Conference!
As some additional tips, here are some study guides to help you study for some of the new role-based exams and ace the certification!
- AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
Follow me on Social Media and Share this article with your friends!
|Leave a comment and don’t forget to like the Absolute SharePoint Blog Page on Facebook and to follow me on Twitter here for the latest news and technical articles on SharePoint. I am also a Pluralsight author, and you can view all the courses I created on my author page.|